This Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup has only 3 carbs per serving! Full of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken and bacon, it’s the perfect oozy-gooey warm and cozy comfort food for your low carb, high fat diet.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c. Franks Wing Sauce + more to taste
- Add chicken and chicken broth to the Instant Pot and cook 15 minutes.
- Use the quick release method.
- Remove chicken, shred with two forks and replace, leaving on warm.
- Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix and bacon. Reserve come bacon crumbles for serving.
- Add hot sauce and mix well. Add more to taste.
- Sprinkle with bacon crumbs before serving.
Have some extra chicken broth to thin this soup down to your liking. I like mine thick and creamy, but it may be a bit cheesy for some.
Also, add extra buffalo sauce to taste. I like mine extra spicy, but this recipe is toned down a bit for my husband and for other normal human beings who don’t crave the burn.
This recipes makes a big batch. If you don’t want leftovers, cut it in half.