These Low Carb, Keto Curry Turkey Meatballs are Whole30, Paleo-friendly, gluten free, grain free and dairy free! Made with coconut flour, almond butter, curry, ginger and garlic, they’re full of flavor, a tad spicy and super-moist.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease two baking sheets.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Form into approximately 36 1.5-inch balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until 165°F.
- I served these Low Carb, Keto Curry Turkey Meatballs over steamed cauliflower rice and topped with Yai’s Thai Red Curry Sauce. It’s sooooo yummy and Whole30- and Paleo-friendly. Each serving (1/4 jar) has only 6 net carbs, and you don’t need even half that much to drizzle over these meatballs.
Keywords: whole30 meatballs, paleo meatballs, keto meatballs, low carb meatballs, turkey meatballs, curry meatballs, curry turkey, whole30 curry, keto curry, whole30 Thai, paleo Thai, low carb Thai, keto Thai