This Keto Broccoli Casserole brings back all the flavors of the traditional casserole but with a low carb, keto-friendly twist. Canned cream of mushroom soup is substituted with my homemade Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, and a toasted no-carb cheese topping replaces the usual breadcrumb crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine broccoli, onion, mayonnaise, egg, Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, cheddar cheese, parmesan and garlic powder.
- Add to greased baking dish and spread evenly.
- Pulse Cheddar Cheese Whisps in a food processor and combine with melted butter.
- Spread topping mixture onto the top of the casserole, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for a minute or two until topping begins to brown.
Mix some dried, crushed parsley and freshly ground black pepper into the crumbly cheese crust for an added treat.
Keywords: broccoli casserole, broccoli and cheese, low carb broccoli casserole, keto broccoli casserole, keto broccoli and cheese, low carb broccoli and cheese, keto thanksgiving, low carb thanksgiving