Low Carb, Keto Lemon Drop Martini – Only 2 net carbs! Lift your winter spirits with this Low Carb, Keto Lemon Drop Martini! Citrus fruits are aplenty this time of year, and a powdered monk fruit blend replaces the traditional simple syrup, netting a whole heck of a lot fewer carbs than your traditional lemon drop martini with just a few simple ingredients. You’re welcome! 🙂
- 4 oz. vodka
- 4 tbsp. powdered monk fruit blend
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 2 oz. water
- 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- lemon sugar for rim (optional – see notes)
- Rim martini glasses with granulated erythritol if desired. (See notes.)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until the powdered monk fruit blend is dissolved.
- Pour into two martini glasses using a strainer.
- Garnish with a lemon twist if desired.
Santa Cruz Lemon Juice is the only lemon juice I’ll use aside from freshly squeezed-from-the-lemon-juice. I can find it at my not-so-local Publix via Instacart, and I use it like regular freshly squeezed lemon juice when I can get my hands on it. It’s organic and not from concentrate.
For a lemon sugar rim, you can mix 1 tsp. lemon zest with 4 tbsp. granulated erythritol, or just dip the martini glass in plain granulated erythritol rimmed with freshly squeezed lemon juice.