- Extra light olive oil, for greasing pan
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 c. celery, finely minced (I used a mini chopper.)
- 1/3 c. carrot, finely minced (I used a mini chopper.)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/3 c. Tessemae’s Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 c. Tessemae’s or Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing + more for serving
- Green leaf lettuce, for serving
- Green onions sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease baking sheet with extra light olive oil and a paper towel.
- Combine chicken, coconut flour, egg, celery, carrot, salt and =B00AJRKPE0&linkId=3c7d4ad639d2792a34084e454222ebac” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>pepper, Whole30-compliant buffalo sauce and Whole30-compliant ranch dressing.
- Mix well with hands and form into 20 like-sized meatballs.
- Bake 16-18 minutes at 400°F.
- Serve in large green leaf lettuce leaves drizzled with Whole30-compliant ranch dressing and sprinkled with sliced green onions.