This Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Noodle Soup is gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free with no added sugar or questionable ingredients. Traditional noodles are replaced with spiralized zucchini, or “zoodles,” and the result is an incredibly tasty, truly healthy slow cooker meal with only eight ingredients!
- Place chicken broth, chicken breasts, carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic powder in the slow cooker.
- Cook 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F and can be easily shredded. I use this digital kitchen thermometer.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place on a plate.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to the slow cooker.
- Add the coconut milk and spiralized zucchini, and continue to cook on high 30 more minutes until the noodles reach desired texture.
- Add sea salt to taste if necessary. The amount you use depends on how salty your broth is.