- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/2 c. Tessemae’s Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 c. light olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 c. green or red leaf lettuce, chopped (lightly packed)
- 4 c. kale, chopped (lightly packed)
- 1 c. carrots, grated or chopped
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. cilantro, chopped (lightly packed)
- 3 fresh jalapeños, sliced
- Slice each chicken breast width-wise to make thinner cuts.
- Place each piece between two sheets of parchment paperand pound with a meat tenderizer to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Mix remaining marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl with a liduntil mixed well.
- Add the chicken and cover with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Discard marinade and grill chicken breasts 3-5 minutes per side, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F at its thickest point. I use this digital meat thermometer.
- Use remaining veggies to build salads. Add grilled chicken.
- Drizzle with Tessemae’s Ranch Dressing.