- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 c. 100% pineapple juice
- juiceand zest of 2 medium oranges
- 1/4 c. coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. crushed red chile peppers (halve this if you don’t like spicy foods)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. extra light olive oil
- pineapple slices for grilling (optional)
- sweet red bell pepper for grilling (optional)
- Slice each chicken breast width-wise to make thinner cuts.
- Place each piece between two sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat tenderizer to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill chicken breasts 3-5 minutes per side, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Bring remaining marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Boil 10 minutes to remove all bacteria and thicken.
- Serve over grilled chicken and veggies.