The BEST Chaffle Recipe! This Keto Chaffle is tasty without being too eggy or cheesy, firm enough to hold all of your toppings and crispy, not soggy. The perfect keto bread substitute! #ketochaffle #chaffle #bestchafflerecipe #farmsteadchic
- Heat your mini waffle maker.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg lightly and incorporate into the dry ingredients.
- Spray mini waffle maker once heated.
- Spoon half of the Chaffle mixture into the mini waffle maker.
- Cook 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove with two forks or tongs.
- Repeat for second Chaffle.
Place a heavy object on top of your mini waffle maker to keep the batter from bubbling out.