- 1 c. pre-cooked butternut squash purée (I used fresh squash, but canned butternut squash, pumpkin, or sweet potato will also work.)
- 1/2 c. full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Blend the squash, coconut milk, banana and cinnamon in a NutriBullet or other high powered blender for 10-15 seconds until pureed.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat on medium heat 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with extras like pomegranate arils, walnuts, banana slices, chia seeds or unsweetened flaked coconut.