The perfect Chaffle bun, super thin, juicy, perfectly seasoned hamburger patty, sautéed onions, crunchy dill pickles, shredded iceberg lettuce, American cheese and Thousand Island dressing make this Keto Big Mac Chaffle taste like the real thing without all the harmful additives and questionable ingredients. #ketobigmac #bigmacchaffle #lowcarbbigmac #lowcarbburger #chaffle #farmsteadchic
- 12 BEST Chaffles
- 1 lb. 80/20 ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped yellow onion, very finely minced
- 2 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 c. dill pickle slices
- 3/4 c. Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices American cheese
- Separate ground beef into six equal portions and roll into balls.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 or 3 ground beef balls to skillet (depending on how much room you have) and press down QUICKLY with a metal spatula until they are super thin. Season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Do not continue to press down, or you’ll lose all your yummy juices. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Flip patties, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper again. Press once, quickly and firmly, to keep patty very thin.
- Repeat with remaining ground beef.
- Move patties aside to a separate plate. Add finely minced onion and cook 2-3 minutes until translucent. Remove from heat.
- Make Big Mac Chaffle: Layer one Chaffle followed by 1/6 of the lettuce, 1 tbsp. of dressing, one slice of cheese, one hamburger patty, 1/6 of the minced onions, 1/6 of the pickles and one more tbsp. of dressing, and top with a Chaffle. Cut in half and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/2 Big Mac Chaffle