These Keto Crackers (Low Carb Cheese Crackers) are unbelievably easy to make! Using only two ingredients, you can have a crunchy, satisfyingly salty no-carb snack to curb your cravings.
- 16 slices (about one package) Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. sea salt (optional – see notes)
- You may have to make these in several batches depending on the size of your sheet pans and oven.
- Not everyone may want to use salt. I have tried both with and without, and the salt makes these Keto Crackers taste like Cheez-Its. YUM. Use your best judgment if you’re not a salt freak like me. Nutrition facts account for 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Keep in mind that some will be scattered on the parchment paper.
- Tasty Variations: garlic powder and rosemary with salt, pepperoni slices and Italian seasoning (no salt necessary), thin slices of serranos or jalapeños with salt