Put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use with this Keto Leftover Turkey “Noodle” Casserole. Packed with low carb veggies and covered in bubbly browned cheese, this dish is a creamy low carb dream. You’ll be cooking extra turkey at your next family gathering just to make sure there are leftovers!
- 1 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 (4 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 10 oz. bag angel hair cabbage
- 8 oz. (about 2 cups) leftover turkey, chopped into half-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, separated
- 1 c. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8x8x2 glass dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, celery, mushrooms and cabbage.
- Cook until cabbage is softened and onion and celery start to turn translucent, about 5 mins. Stir contnuously.
- Add garlic powder, dried thyme, sea salt and ground white pepper, stirring one more minute.
- Remove from heat, add turkey and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, egg, cheddar cheese and Monterrey Jack cheese. Mix well.
- Add meat mixture to mixing bowl in two batches, mixing well.
- Add to greased casserole dish and cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove foil and place until broiler one to two minutes until cheese begins to brown.
Keywords: leftover turkey, low carb, keto, keto turkey, keto leftover turkey, low carb leftover turkey, low carb thanksgiving leftovers, keto thanksgiving leftovers, turkey casserole, turkey noodle casserole