Can’t decide between pumpkin pie or cheesecake? You don’t have to! This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake combines the best of both with no added sugar. With only 12 net carbs* per huge slice, it won’t blow your diet this Thanksgiving.
- 15 oz. walnuts ground finely in a food processor
- 4 tbsp. erythitrol
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix dry ingredients: ground walnuts, erythitrol and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg.
- Add butter and vanilla to bowl with the egg and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Add the crust mixture to the springform pan and use your fingers or a flat-bottomed glass to spread the mixture thinly over bottom and sides of the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes and then set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, erythitrol, 1/3 c. heavy cream, vanilla and salt until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time while blended on low, ensuring each egg is well blended before adding another.
- Pour the batter over the crust in the pan.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with 4 tbsp. heavy cream until smooth. Drop spoonfuls into the pan evenly and swirl with a knife.
- Make a hot water bath. Wrap the springform pan with aluminum foil so no water can get in. Fill a roasting pan with enough hot water to reach halfway up the springform pan. Add the springform pan to the roasting pan and place into the oven.
- Bake for 55-60 mins or until outer two-thirds of the cake is set. Open the oven door slightly, allowing the hot air to release slowly. Prop it open with a wooden spoon if necessary.
- Let cheesecake cool completely before removing the sides of the pan. Refrigerate at least four hours or overnight before serving.