With only ONE net carb and 18g fat, these cheesy bacon-wrapped Low Carb, Keto Jalapeño Poppers are a keto-dieter’s dream. They require only 8 ingredients and half an hour. Gluten-free, grain-free with a dairy-free, Whole30 and Paleo option too! The perfect finger food or appetizer!
- Heat the avocado oil until warm. If you’re using beef with a high fat content, you can skip this step.
- Add the ground beef and cook until the meat is browned, about 7 minutes. Use something like this Pampered Chef Mix ‘n’ Chop to keep your meat finely ground as you brown it.
- Drain excess grease if necessary.
- Add chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper and cook one more minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in the cream cheese. Continue to stir until melted and mixed thoroughly.
- Stuff the jalapeños with the meat mixture so that it’s heaping a little.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with a piece of bacon and sprinkle evenly with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until you can smell the wonderful roasted jalapeño smell and the bacon begins to crisp on the edges.