- 4 cranberries (plus additional for garnish)
- 2 jalapeño slices (plus additional for garnish)
- 1.5 oz. silver tequila
- 1.5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. pure orange extract
- 2 oz. water
- 2 tbsp. powdered monk fruit and erythritol blend
- lime wheel or wedge for garnish (optional)
- Rim a glass with lime juice dipped into kosher salt or powdered monk fruit and erythritol blend.
- Muddle cranberries and jalapeño slices in the bottom of a glass.
- Add remaining ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until monk fruit blend is dissolved.
- Strain mixture into the glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with additional cranberries, fresh jalapeño slices and/or a lime wheel.