These Paleo and Whole30 Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are juicy + full of flavor. So easy and healthy – the perfect weeknight dinner. Low Carb, Primal, Keto, grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free!
- 1 package Keto and Co. Cauliflower Rice, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (for cauliflower rice)
- 2 c. water (for cauliflower rice)
- 6 bell peppers, tops, seeds and membranes removed
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 14.5 oz. fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Cook Keto and Co. Cauliflower Rice according to package directions. (I use avocado oil instead of olive oil.)
- In a separate skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, about 5-7 minutes. Use something like a Pampered Chef Mix ‘n’ Chop to keep it finely ground.
- Add chili powder, oregano, garlic powder and Himalayan sea salt. Cook 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce and fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Stir until heated through and add prepared cauliflower rice, mixing well.
- Scoop meat and cauliflower rice mixture into peppers and place into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.