- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced into strips (against the grain)
- 2 sweet bell peppers, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium yellow onion, julienned
- Juice of one lime
- 3 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Optional garnishes: guacamole, cilantro, jalapeno slices, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, peppers and onion and mix well.
- Using tongs, toss with avocado oil, lime juice and spices. Spread evenly on a baking sheet, taking care to not let the chicken pieces touch each other.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken strips are cooked through and peppers and onions are tender.
- Serve with guacamole, cilantro, jalapeno slices and lime wedges.