Creamy and spicy with hints of lime, this easy + healthy Keto Coconut Curry Chicken Soup is the perfect slow cooker meal as well as Paleo and Whole30-friendly!
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. If you like spicy foods, add another teaspoon or 2 of red curry paste.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 5-6 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove chicken, and use two forks to shred.
- Replace chicken into the slow cooker and mix well.
- Serve into bowls and squeeze half a lime over each serving.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Keywords: thai coconut, coconut curry, coconut curry soup, whole30 soup, paleo soup, keto soup, whole30 coconut curry soup, keto coconut curry soup