- 3/4 c. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 8 turns on a sea salt grinder
- 8 turns on a peppercorn grinder
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. ghee
- 5–6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Melt the ghee in a skillet.
- Dip the chicken parts in the eggs and then coat well with the dry mixture.
- Place the “breaded” chicken in the skillet and fry each side until browned. Use tongs to flip the chicken without disturbing the breading.
- Place the browned chicken in the oven for 10-15 minutes until crispy.