These yummy, HEALTHY bacon-wrapped Paleo & Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers require only 6 ingredients (+S&P)! What are you waiting for??
- 1 c. cooked chicken, chopped into 1 in. cubes
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Whole30-compliant mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 5 jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 10 strips Whole30-compliant bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the chicken, onion, mayonnaise, chili powder, salt and pepper in a NutriBullet or other high-powered blender until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Wearing gloves, fill each jalapeño half with a spoonful of chicken mixture. It should be slightly heaping without spilling over.
- Wrap each jalapeño half with a slice of bacon. Fold the bacon underneath the pepper so it stays put.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until you can smell the peppers begin to roast. (You’ll know it when you smell it.)
- Serving Size: 1 popper