This Paleo and Whole30 Pumpkin Spice Latte needs just four ingredients and an inexpensive milk frother. In less than ten minutes, you’ll have a healthy, dairy-free cup full of autumn right in your hands. If you don’t have a milk frother, a blender will do just fine.
- Heat coconut milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat in a saucepan until hot but not boiling, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon.
- Pour mixture into a frothing pitcher or similar container.
- Use an inexpensive milk frother for 30-45 seconds to get the mixture bubbly.
- Pour the coffee into two mugs.
- Split the coconut milk mixture between each mug, holding back the froth with a spoon to spread over the tops.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.