- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse and dry chicken breast.
- Place it between two sheets of parchment paper and pound with a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Brush avocado oil on each side of the chicken and season generously with sea salt and pepper.
- Using tongs, place the chicken on the grill and grill on high for three minutes on each side.
- Flip once more with tongs and lower the heat. Grill until chicken reaches a internal temperature of 165°F. I use this digital instant-read thermometer.
- Remove the chicken and set aside while preparing the salad.
- Layer the kale, avocado and strawberries in bowls. Slice the chicken and add to the bowls.
- Drizzle with Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing and serve.