22 Jul Keto Bacon-Wrapped Pickles, Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb Snack
These Keto Bacon-Wrapped Pickles may really be the perfect low carb, Whole30 and Paleo-friendly snack. Made with only two ingredients and with a fraction of a carb each, you can’t get much quicker, low-carb-ier or tastier (hello, bacon!).
It’a always a good idea to have a couple tasty snacks made up when you’re eating healthily so you aren’t tempted by junk food if you feel hungry between meals.
I love these Keto Bacon-Wrapped Pickles because
- I’m obsessed with pickles.
- They’re quick, cheap and easy to make.
- I can take them with me to work or on trips for when I get the munchies. (They’re tasty cold, too.)
- They also help with sodium intake if I’m not getting enough salt in my diet.
Side note: Make sure you check the ingredients labels on the pickles (and bacon) because some have a lot of questionable additives. I used Boar’s Head Kosher Dill Pickle Spears. You can also make your own pickles for a fraction of the price.
Keto Bacon-Wrapped Pickles, Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb Snack
- 6 pickle spears
- 6 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each pickle wedge with a slice of bacon. (Wrap it at a diagonal angle so that it covers the entire pickle top to bottom and doesn't overlap too much.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Make sure you check the ingredients labels on the pickles (and bacon) because some have a lot of questionable additives. I used Boar's Head Kosher Dill Pickle Spears. You can also make your own pickles for a fraction of the price.
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert. Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol carbs are not included in the nutritional information as it has been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols.
Pin-worthy Graphic —->
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.