With this Creamy Keto Zuppa Toscana with Cauliflower, you can have your soup, stay low carb + eat it too! Dairy free, gluten free, Whole30, Paleo, low-carb. The whole nine yards. Only 6 net carbs per serving!
I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to share a recipe with you guys! My Dairy-Free and Whole30 Zuppa Toscana is hands-down the most popular recipe on the blog right now, and it’s one of my favorites as well. So yummy and creamy and cozy on a cold winter day.
But it’s not exactly low carb. Yes, yes. It’s still amazing and healthy. Gluten free, dairy free, Whole30 and all that jazz. But lately I’ve been really watching my carbs, and white potatoes are on the naughty list.
If you’re looking for the original Dairy-Free and Whole30 Zuppa Toscana, go for it! It’s still super-healthy and packed full of nutrients. But if you want something with fewer carbs, this Low Carb, Keto Zuppa Toscana with Cauliflower is going to knock your warm, fuzzy socks off!
It has the exact same flavor as the wildly popular original recipe with a surprisingly similar consistency and texture. I don’t miss the potatoes one bit, and you won’t either if you’re looking to go low carb or Keto. Trust me. It’s Zuppa Toscana bliss.
Creamy, coconutty, sausage-and-kale-with-crushed-red-pepper-bliss.
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, melt the ghee over medium-high heat.
- Add the Italian sausage and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned. Use a wooden spoon or Mix ‘n’ Chop to keep it nicely ground.
- Add the chicken broth, cauliflower,Italian seasoning, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, and mix well.
- Bring your soup to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and coconut milk, and simmer an additional 5 minutes until the cauliflower can be easily pierced with a fork and the kale is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Be sure to Pin this Low Carb, Keto Zuppa Toscana with Cauliflower (Paleo and Whole30) Recipe for later!