12 Nov Paleo & Whole30 Avocado Lime Sauce
If you’re eating Paleo or following the Whole30 plan, you need this Paleo & Whole30 Avocado Lime Sauce in your life.
Paleo & Whole30 Avocado Lime Sauce
Recipe Type: Condiment
Serves: 2 cups
This Paleo & Whole30 Avocado Lime Sauce is easy, cool and creamy, requiring only 10 minutes and 5 ingredients (+S&P) to make!
- 2 avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 white onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 small handful cilantro
- 2 tbsp. water, + more
- 1 tsp. salt, + more to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper, + more to taste
- Combine the avocados, onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro and water in a Nutribullet or other high-powered blender until creamy.
- Add more water 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Blend again, and add more salt and pepper to suit your taste.
Don’t forget to save this Paleo & Whole30 Avocado Lime Sauce recipe for later!