15 Nov Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner
This Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner is simple and easy with minimal cleanup! Serve it with some lime wedges, cilantro and guacamole.
Everyone else is thinking about turkey with stuffing and pumpkin pie, and I’m over here like “I just want my Mexican food.” Just kidding. Well, kinda. While I dig the whole make-a-huge-mess-and-work-for-hours-cooking-for-one-thirty-minute Thanksgiving dinner thing, once is a year is enough for me. The rest of the time, I want easy, healthy dinners with minimal cleanup.
This Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner is perfect right now while everyone is already planning Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas shopping but the kids are still in school, so WHO HAS TIME TO COOK DINNER??
YOU do, that’s who. If you put this Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner on your rotation. It requires just a few dishes (chef’s knife, cutting board, big mixing bowl, tongs, sheet pan) a little slicing and dicing and only twenty minutes in the oven! Serve it with some lime wedges, fresh cilantro and Paleo- and Whole30-friendly guacamole, and you have a perfectly yummy, healthy, EASY weeknight dinner! Throw on some fresh jalapeno slices if you’re brave!
Here’s the Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner recipe.
Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 lb. chicken breasts sliced into strips (against the grain)
- 2 sweet bell peppers julienned
- 1 green bell pepper julienned
- 1 medium yellow onion julienned
- Juice of one lime
- 3 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Optional garnishes: guacamole cilantro, jalapeno slices, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, peppers and onion and mix well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken strips are cooked through and peppers and onions are tender.
- Serve with guacamole, cilantro, jalapeno slices and lime wedges.