21 Nov Paleo & Whole30 Chicken Salad Wraps
Are your mornings hectic like mine? I run around like a crazy person trying to get myself and all the kids ready. Best case scenario, they’re cooperative and it’s just slightly more entertaining than a three-ring circus. Worst case…well, we won’t go there. Some days, I just don’t have time to make breakfast. I can’t really stomach eggs, and I’m getting tired of Larabars and carrot chips with guacamole. I’m not one of those people who has to have breakfast foods for breakfast. I like to mix things up. Live on the wild side. I made these Paleo & Whole30 Chicken Salad Wraps on Sunday night, and they were ready for me to grab from the fridge as I ran out the door the next morning. A little piece of sanity amid the chaos.
Paleo & Whole30 Chicken Salad Wraps
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Chill several hours, if desired.
- Scoop several spoonfuls of the chicken salad into the middle of a gluten free coconut wrap.
- Fold the wrap around each side, and lay your stuffed wraps with the seam down.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the wraps in half without damaging the coconut wraps.
Don’t forget to Pin this Paleo & Whole30 Chicken Salad Wraps recipe later!