Take just 10 minutes to prep this Paleo & Whole30 Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup, and let your slow cooker do the rest! It’s the perfect cold weather busy weeknight meal.
Don’t you just love practically no-prep crock pot meals that come together in under ten minutes? I know I do. I put this Paleo & Whole30 Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup in my slow cooker before work, and by lunchtime, I had this perfectly fragrant, creamy, falling-apart-tender chicken soup waiting on me when I walked in the door.
I originally found this Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup on the Caramel Potatoes blog and made a couple small changes.
If you’re a soup-lover like me, check out some of these beauties: Paleo and Whole30 Cabbage Beef Soup, Six-Ingredient Paleo and Whole30 Chicken Stew, Instant Pot Paleo and Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Chili, Paleo and Whole30 Five Pepper Soup, Paleo and Whole30 White Chicken Chili, Paleo and Whole30 Creamy Curry Summer Squash Soup, Whole30 Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Paleo and Whole30 Spiced Pumpkin Chili and Whole30 Zuppa Toscana.Print
- To the slow cooker, add the onion, coconut milk, chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 7-9 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. I use a digital thermometer.
- Remove the chicken, shred it with a fork, and add it back to the crock pot.
- Mix well, and add more salt and pepper if needed.
It’s pretty rare that I make the same recipe more than once, but this Paleo & Whole30 Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup was so tasty and easy to make that I made another batch immediately and doubled it this time. You can serve it by itself, on top of a baked potato or even over a bed of fresh kale or spinach.
Don’t forget to pin this Paleo & Whole30 Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup recipe for later!