23 Dec Keto Korean BBQ Beef Tacos
These keto Korean BBQ beef tacos are a quick and easy, flavorful low carb dinner. Top them with a creamy avocado cilantro sauce to take them to the next level.
I am obsessed with Kevin’s Natural Foods.
Their products are keto-friendly and Paleo-certified. I received a sample of some of their new entrees in exchange for recipe creation, and they are SO YUMMY! I love that all of their ingredients are super clean, and the meat is so tender! These sous-vide freezer packs are the perfect 10-minute weeknight dinner!
Find out more about Kevin’s Naturals products and peruse more recipes here..
- Kevin’s Naturals website
- Kevin’s Naturals on Facebook
- Kevin’s Naturals on Instagram
- Kevin’s Naturals on Pinterest
Keto Korean BBQ Beef Tacos
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 medium avocado pitted and roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 c cilantro (separated)
- Avocado oil
- 16 oz pkg Kevin's Naturals Korean BBQ-Style Beef
- 6 keto-friendly tortillas
- 1 c finely shredded cabbage
- Make the sauce by pulsing the sour cream, avocado, lime juice, and 1/2 cup of the cilantro until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the Kevin's Naturals Korean BBQ-Style Beef according to the package instructions.
- Layer each tortilla with cabbage, 1/6 of the beef, sauce, and the remaining cilantro.