08 Dec Low Carb, Keto Chili – Beanless Chili
This Low Carb, Keto Chili uses only nine simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. It’s healthy, easy to make and a hit with the kids too!
Low Carb, Keto Chili - Beanless Chili
- 1 tbsp. beef tallow
- 1/2 large yellow onion diced
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 4 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder substitute 6–8 freshly minced garlic cloves if you have them!
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 2 c. free-range chicken broth
- 28 oz. fire-roasted tomatoes undrained
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Sauté onions 3-5 minutes, or until they start to turn translucent.
- Bring to a boil and then immediately reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer uncovered 45-60 minutes to allow the flavors to meld and juices to reduce to our desired level of thickness, stirring every ten minutes or so to prevent burning.
Don’t forget to Pin this Low Carb, Keto Chili – Beanless Chili recipe for later!
One More Pin-Worthy Graphic for this Low Carb, Keto Chili – Beanless Chili
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert or medical professional. Nutritional information for my recipes are provided as a courtesy and are only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythritol and monk fruit carbs are not included in the nutritional information as they have been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.