15 Nov Salsa Deviled Eggs
These salsa deviled eggs are a fun twist on traditional deviled eggs. Fresh pico-de-gallo-style salsa gives them some fresh flavors and a little kick!
Eggs are a fantastic low carb, keto-friendly, healthy and satisfying food, and I am always looking for new ways to change them up a bit because we eat them so often. I love these Salsa Deviled Eggs! Fresh salsa adds a little kick and a lot of flavor!
If you can’t find them, you can get away with a fresh pico de gallo-style salsa, but I love that Sam’s Fresh Salsas are made with just a few fresh ingredients. I was given several salsas to try, but am not compensated for recommending them. If you haven’t heard of Sam’s Fresh Salsas, you can check them out on Facebook and Instagram.
Salsa Deviled Eggs
- 12 large hard boiled eggs cooled
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 c. Sam’s Fresh Salsa
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Halve the eggs and scoop out the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, salsa, and cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- Top with additional salsa and cilantro for garnish, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.