Get this Paleo and Whole30 Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing on your springtime dinner table! Made with only fresh strawberries, white wine vinegar, avocado oil and 100% pineapple juice, this fresh summer dressing is cheap, simple and easy. Primal, dairy free and vegetarian + vegan friendly!
Heyyyyyyyyyy there! Happy Easter! I hope you’re having a wonderful day filled with friends and family.
It’s finally spring! (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway.) 🙂 Can you believe it? I thought it would never get here!
This recipe is very near and dear to me. Not because it’s been passed down for generations or because it’s an old family favorite or because I make it on every first Sunday of each April or anything like that (this is my first time) but because
- It’s pink!
- It’s made with strawberries, avocado oil, pineapple juice and white wine vinegar. (Just a few of my favorite things.)
- See number 2. And that’s ALL it’s made with. Four ingredients! (i.e. healthy + easy + cheap)
- It gives me an excuse to use my Ninja Blender. (<- Love that thing. It pulverizes everything in a few seconds flat and turns it into yummy, creamy goodness.)
- It’s picky-husband approved. He hates sweet dressings but said this one is spot on. Berry and pineapple sweetness are offset by the tart white wine vinegar and savory avocado oil.
So do I have you convinced that this Paleo and Whole30 Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing is the best thing since sliced bread? (Bread is a dirty word in our house, so maybe that’s a bad example. But ya know what I mean…)
Get this this Paleo and Whole30 Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing on your springtime dinner table! Made with only fresh strawberries, white wine vinegar, avocado oil and 100% pineapple juice, this fresh summer dressing is cheap, simple and easy. Primal, dairy free and vegetarian + vegan friendly!
- 2 c. roughly chopped strawberries
- 1/4 c. avocado oil
- 1/4 c. organic white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. 100% pineapple juice
- (optional) salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the first four ingredients to a high-powered blend and blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired. (I did’t.)
If you want a thinner dressing, you can add either additional pineapple juice or water 1/4 cup at a time. Pineapple juice will up the sweetness factor, so keep that in mind before adding more.
Be sure to Pin this Paleo and Whole30 Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing recipe for later!
And when you do make this Paleo and Whole30 Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing, tag me on Instagram as @farmsteadchic with #farmsteadchic. 🙂 I always love seeing your wonderful pictures!