25 Mar Keto Crackers – Low Carb Cheese Crackers
These Keto Crackers (Low Carb Cheese Crackers) are unbelievably easy to make! Using only two ingredients, you can have a crunchy, satisfyingly salty no-carb snack to curb your cravings.
I’m so happy to say I’ve lost twenty pounds doing keto! Mostly clean keto since I’m still a believer in the Whole30 with a little dirty keto here and there.
I felt wonderfully on the Whole30 but didn’t start losing weight until I buckled down and went low carb/keto.
These little Keto Crackers are like bite-sized crunchy, salty tidbits from Heaven. I don’t have cravings often on keto, but when I do…these little cheesy wonders save my behind (literally 😂).
A handful of them fill me up because of the fat and protein and THERE ARE NO CARBS!! I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. The carb content is so negligible in a reasonable serving that it doesn’t even register on my carb counter.
Ready to make some low carb keto crackers??
Keto Crackers - Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- 16 slices about one package Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. sea salt optional – see notes
- You may have to make these in several batches depending on the size of your sheet pans and oven.
- Not everyone may want to use salt. I have tried both with and without, and the salt makes these Keto Crackers taste like Cheez-Its. YUM. Use your best judgment if you’re not a salt freak like me. Nutrition facts account for 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Keep in mind that some will be scattered on the parchment paper.
- Tasty Variations: garlic powder and rosemary with salt, pepperoni slices and Italian seasoning (no salt necessary), thin slices of serranos or jalapeños with salt
Don’t forget to Pin these Keto Crackers for later!
What is your favorite quick and easy Keto snack?
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert. Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol carbs are not included in the nutritional information as it has been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.