11 Dec Cheesy Keto Breakfast Pull-Apart with White Pepper Gravy
Last Updated on December 12, 2021
This Cheesy Keto Breakfast Pull-Apart with White Pepper Gravy is the perfect low carb brunch to impress your crew when you’re feeling a little bit extra! Crispy bacon, soft-scrambled eggs, and freshly shredded cheddar cheese are wrapped in low carb flatbreads and slathered with a cheesy, keto, gluten-free white pepper gravy and heated until bubbly.
The exact way you prepare this Cheesy Keto Breakfast Pull-Apart with White Pepper Gravy will depend on the size of the skillet you use. I am obsessed with my new 8″ nonstick granite skillet. Eggs slide right out onto the plate, even without butter. (I use butter anyway, because, you know, it’s wonderful and makes everything taste like magic and rainbows.) If you are using.a larger skillet, you can make bigger batches of eggs.
Cheesy Keto Breakfast Pull-Apart with White Pepper Gravy
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter separated
- 16 large eggs scrambled and fried in batches (see video)
- sea salt to taste
- 10 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 lb. bacon cooked crisp
- 4 Cut Da Carb flatbreads
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- See notes about skillet size and watch the video for details and clarification. You will want very thinly fried scrambled eggs here, split evenly four ways. (Reserve a bit of scrambled egg for brushing the flatbreads.)
- Lay out four Cut Da Carb flatbreads. Layer the fried eggs on the left half of each flatbread (see video for orientation) and top each layer with one-quarter of the bacon. Top each flatbread with 2 oz. of shredded cheese. Brush the far side of the flatbread with a bit of scrambled egg to help it stick. Roll up the wraps and cut into six even slices.
- Turn the slices up (watch video for reference) and squish into a 9" springform pan.
- Melt 3 tbsp. butter over medium heat and whisk in the softened cream cheese. Whisk in the chicken broth and stir in garlic powder and black pepper. Pour over the egg wraps and smooth out. Bake for 20 minutes at 375°F. Broil for an additional 2 minutes to brown. Allow to cool for five minutes, pop the spring and serve
Pin this Cheesy Keto Breakfast Pull-Apart with White Pepper Gravy for later!
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert. Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol carbs are not included in the nutritional information as it has been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.