06 Jun Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup, Low Carb
This Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup has only 3 carbs per serving! Full of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken and bacon, it’s the perfect oozy-gooey warm and cozy comfort food for your low carb, high fat diet.
Who doesn’t love soup?
I don’t care if it’s June and 90 degrees outside.
A girl wants what she wants.
And this girl wants cheese. Lots of it. Cream cheese, cheddar cheese.
Oh, and buffalo sauce! Yes. And bacon! Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is, and I already had some.
This Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup has all those things.
Plus, Instant Pot. So from start to finish, it’s ready to eat in under an hour!
There’s something about soup that makes me feel cozy and comforted even after I’ve had the worst day. (This was one of those.)
This Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup checks off all the boxes on my comfort food requirements list:
- Healthy (somewhat)… because I don’t want to indulge on something to feel better and then feel guilty about it.
Have some extra chicken broth to thin this Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup down to your liking. I like mine thick and creamy, but it may be a bit cheesy for some. (Who are you? I’m not sure we can be friends. 😉 ) Also, add extra buffalo sauce to taste if you like. I like mine extra spicy, but this recipe is toned down a bit for my husband and for other normal human beings who don’t crave the burn.
This recipes makes a big batch. If you don’t want leftovers, cut it in half.
Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup, Low Carb
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 8 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1/4 c. Franks Wing Sauce + more to taste
- Add chicken and chicken broth to the Instant Pot and cook 15 minutes.
- Use the quick release method.
- Remove chicken, shred with two forks and replace, leaving on warm.
- Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix and bacon. Reserve come bacon crumbles for serving.
- Add hot sauce and mix well. Add more to taste.
- Sprinkle with bacon crumbs before serving.
Don’t forget to Pin this Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup recipe for later!
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert or medical professional. Nutritional information for my recipes are provided as a courtesy and are only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythritol and monk fruit carbs are not included in the nutritional information as they have been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.