15 Dec Low Carb, Keto Sausage Alfredo
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
This keto sausage alfredo is made with only four ingredients (+S&P)! – A low carb, easy, healthy, gluten-free weeknight dinner that is also kid-friendly. Finely shredded sautéed cabbage is used in place of traditional flour pasta.
Low Carb, Keto Sausage Alfredo
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 lb beef kielbasa sliced
- 10 oz package angel hair cabbage (or finely shred your own)
- 15 oz jar alfredo sauce (lower carb, high quality. Nutrition facts use Rao's.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat avocado oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add kielbasa and cook 5-7 minutes until browned, flipping occasionally to prevdent burning.
- Add cabbage and stir until softened.
- Sit in alfredo sauce until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Be sure to Pin this Low Carb, Keto Sausage Alfredo recipe for later!
I am not a nutritional expert or medical professional. Nutritional information for my recipes is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythritol and monk fruit carbs are not included in the nutritional information as they have been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.