28 Nov Paleo and Whole30 Ginger Turmeric Latte
This Paleo and Whole30 Ginger Turmeric Latte is magic. Made with fresh ginger along with turmeric, cinnamon, vanilla bean and coconut milk, it’ll start your day off with a creamy, spicy kick.
I love my daily cup of coffee. The taste, the smell, the caffeinated kick. But I’m trying to get away from caffeine every morning, so sometimes I have a tea latte instead. This Paleo and Whole30 Ginger Turmeric Latte is ah-maze-ing! Made with fresh ginger along with turmeric, cinnamon, vanilla bean powder and coconut milk, it’ll start your day off with a creamy, spicy kick.
For other Paleo and Whole30 lattes, see these.
- Paleo and Whole30 Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Paleo and Whole30 Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Paleo and Whole30 Chai Spice Latte
- Paleo and Whole30 Mocha Latte
- Paleo and Whole30 Cinnamon Vanilla Latte
Paleo and Whole30 Ginger Turmeric Latte
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
This Paleo and Whole30 Ginger Turmeric Latte is magic. Made with fresh ginger along with turmeric, cinnamon, vanilla and coconut milk, it’ll start your day off with a creamy, spicy kick.
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 c. full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- (optional) 2 tsp. pure maple syrup or 2 tsp. Lakanto maple syrup depending on your diet preferences. Omit for Whole30. Nutrition facts do not include either.
- Heat water and coconut milk until warm but not boiling.
- Steep ginger 3-5 minutes. You can use these cheesecloth tea bags or make your own.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and use a milk frother to blend.
- Add appropriate sweetener for your dietary preferences if not Whole30.
Keywords: whole30 latte, paleo latte, whole30 ginger turmeric latte, paleo ginger turmeric latte, ginger latte, turmeric latte, golden milk
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert. Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol carbs are not included in the nutritional information as it has been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols.
Pin-worthy graphic —->
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.
Lily WellsPosted at 15:37h, 05 June
This was so good!!