27 Jan Paleo & Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers, Beefy + Creamy
Last Updated on June 25, 2018
Beefy, creamy and wrapped in bacon, these Paleo and Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers are the perfect Super Bowl party snack.
It’s hard to believe January is almost over! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the new year. It’s been a super-mild winter so far in Tennessee, and I’m not complaining at all. Bring this girl some springtime, please!
Have you started thinking about your Super Bowl parties yet? It’s almost time, and I have the perfect little finger food for you that won’t smash your new year’s resolutions.
Beefy, creamy and wrapped in bacon, these Paleo and Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers are the perfect Super Bowl party snack. They come together with minimal effort and yes, they’re Paleo- and Whole30-compliant! Wahoo!
Some other quick + easy + healthy Paleo and Whole30 Super Bowl party foods you will want to check out: Chicken Jalapeño Poppers, BLT Potato Skins (Whole30 only), Easy 8-Ingredient Chili, Jalapeño Lime Chicken Wing Marinade.Print
Beefy, creamy and wrapped in bacon, these Paleo and Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers are the perfect Super Bowl party snack. They come together with minimal effort and yes, they’re Whole30-compliant!
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil or beef tallow
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. full fat canned coconut milk, separated
- 12 large jalapeños, washed, halved and seeded (Wear gloves when you do this, trust me!!)
- 24 slices compliant bacon
- Heat the olive oil or beef tallow until warmed/melted.
- Add the ground beef and onion and cook until the meat is browned, about 7 minutes. Use something like this Pampered Chef Mix ‘n’ Chop to keep your meat finely ground as you brown it.
- Add chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 1 additional minute.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the coconut milk. Add 1/4 c. at a time to ensure your mixture doesn’t get runny.
- Stuff the jalapeños with the meat mixture so that it’s heaping a little.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with 1 piece of bacon.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until you can smell the wonderful roasted jalapeño smell and the bacon begins to crisp on the edges.
Don’t forget to Pin this Paleo and Whole30 Jalapeño Poppers recipe for later!