These Low Carb, Keto Chorizo Breakfast Tacos are incredible! Scrambled eggs soak up the juices from the spicy chorizo, creating the perfect low carb, high fat taco filling. Top them off with grated cotija cheese, sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime juice!
Oh, Low Carb, Keto Chorizo Breakfast Tacos. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- You’re quick and easy to make with minimal cleanup.
- You’re incredibly tasty.
- You have only two carbs per taco (without the tortilla).
- Your topping possibilities are endless.
- Even my picky kiddos love you.
For other low carb and keto-friendly breakfast ideas, check out these:
- Whole30 Breakfast Skillet, Healthy One-Dish Brunch
- Keto Cheesy Sausage and Jalapeno Breakfast Casserole
- Paleo and Whole30 Breakfast Casserole
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole, Gluten Free, Primal
- Paleo and Whole30 BLT Breakfast Wraps – Paleo, Egg-Free
- In a cast iron skillet, brown the chorizo over medium-high heat 3-5 minutes, until meat is separated (I use a meat chopper.) and grease has separated from the meat.
- Turn heat to medium-low.
- Crack the eggs into the mixture, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon and adjusting the heat as necessary to keep the eggs from burning. Cook 5-7 minutes until the eggs are cooked and have soaked up the chorizo fat.
- Spoon into low-carb tortillas and top with grated cotija cheese, sour cream and cilantro freshly chopped with herb scissors.
- *I didn’t include the tortillas in the Nutrition Facts. There are so many ways to make low carb tortillas, and many people eating dirty keto or just general low carb use store-bought low carb tortillas tortillas. All of these varieties vary greatly in carb count. I will be posting a link soon to my homemade keto tortillas.
Keywords: low carb, keto, low carb tacos, keto tacos, chorizo tacos, chorizo breakfast tacos, low carb breakfast tacos, keto breakfast tacos
Don’t forget to Pin these Low Carb, Keto Chorizo Breakfast Tacos for later!
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert. Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol carbs are not included in the nutritional information as it has been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.