30 Nov Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad
This Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad made with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, red onion, celery and dill is a super easy, tasty way to use your holiday turkey leftovers and makes a creamy, crunchy, convenient lunch that requires no cooking.
Who knew leftover turkey could be so exciting? This Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad takes your standard mayonnaise, onion and celery recipe and adds tangy dijon mustard and dill. A little granulated erythritol rounds out the recipe. Add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, of course!
For other leftover turkey recipes, check these out!
- Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Chili (white chili)
- Keto Leftover Turkey “Noodle” Casserole – Gluten Free, Grain Free
- Paleo & Whole30 Leftover Turkey Chili (red chili)
Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad
- 2 c. leftover turkey chopped
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 stalks celery finely diced
- 1/4 medium red onion finely diced
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp. granulated erythritol adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper adjust to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Adjust sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and granulated erythritol to taste.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Be sure to save this Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad recipe for later!
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert or medical professional. Nutritional information for my recipes are provided as a courtesy and are only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol and monk fruit carbs are not included in the nutritional information as they have been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.