12 Dec Low Carb, Keto Mashed Cauliflower – Fauxtatoes
Last Updated on December 20, 2019
These Low Carb, Keto Mashed Cauliflower – Fauxtatoes are super creamy and flavored with plenty of butter, thyme, oregano and garlic. Enjoy them at your next holiday gathering or summer BBQ. They taste like the best-ever garlic herb mashed potatoes with only a fraction of the carbs.
I’m in love with these Low Carb, Keto Mashed Cauliflower Fauxtatoes! If you’re on the fence about subbing cauliflower for potatoes or just don’t like the taste of cauliflower, you should give them a try. There are so many garlicky, herby, buttery flavors going on that you can’t even taste the cauliflower. Really!
These fauxtatoes are creamy and flavored with plenty of butter, thyme, oregano and garlic. Enjoy them at your next holiday gathering or summer BBQ. They taste like the best-ever garlic herb mashed potatoes with only a fraction of the carbs.
For more holiday side dishes check these out.
- Low Carb, Keto Potato Salad – Fauxtato Salad
- Low Carb, Keto Jalapeño Corn Casserole
- Low Carb, Keto Broccoli Casserole – Gluten Free, Grain Free
- Low Carb, Keto Green Bean Casserole – Gluten Free, Grain Free
- Place cauliflower in a stock pot or Dutch oven, and cover with two inches of water.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork (almost mushy).
- Use a potato masher to mash cauliflower, stirring in remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Continue to mash until desired consistency is reached.
Be sure to Pin these Low Carb, Keto Mashed Cauliflower Fauxtatoes for Later!
A Note on Nutrition Facts
I am not a nutritional expert or medical professional. Nutritional information for my recipes are provided as a courtesy and are only an approximation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided for any recipe on this site. Erythitrol and monk fruit carbs are not included in the nutritional information as they have been shown to have a low impact on blood sugar. Those with Diabetes or other health-related issues may need to calculate net carbs differently. If you need help managing or calculating carbs, ask your doctor or dietician for guidance. Net carbs provided are the total carbs less fiber and sugar alcohols. For the most accurate nutritional information, please calculate with your own specific ingredients using a program like Carb Manager or My Fitness Pal.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s owner, Kristi Barnes, is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and single photos may be used provided full credit is given to www.farmsteadchic.com with a link back to the original content.